CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's the thought that counts.... right?

My poor husband decided to cook spaghetti the other night.  I thought, sure, I could use a break.  But when I went into the kitchen to fix a plate I saw that he had cooked an entire HUGE box of spaghetti!  It would only be the two of us and our 4 yr old son eating it.  Too bad we only had 1 jar of sauce or we could have fed the whole neighborhood!  Then I noticed that there was spaghetti sauce all over the stove.
It's the thought that counts....... right?

1 comments:

Anonymous

Your "poor husband" sounds like a idiot. You should probably leave that sorry bastard. He sounds like the type of retard that is funny as hell, absolutely amazing in bed. One of the best. Just too damn dumb for love. No woman can stand to be near a guy like that...What a loser.

Post a Comment